An annual fee of $25 per family is required to open a booster club account.
The $25 fee is charged the month of your first event and taken out of the proceeds donated to your account from volunteering at that event and will be renewed annually on January 1st unless written notice is sent to close your account and withdrawal from the booster club as a volunteer.
Your membership allows for your participation in any and all fundraisers we have available through our booster club as long as all policies/guidelines are followed by the volunteer and all required training per venue is completed.
Please Contact us using the form below if you have any questions or comments. We will get back with you as soon as possible. Please only hit submit once.
WVSABC has established contracts with various facilities for volunteers to raise funds to help support the extra-curricular activities, educational or athletic activities that children or adults are participating in. WVSABC provides the volunteers to the organizations and in return receives a donation based off of the percentage of sales at the various venues. These amounts vary greatly depending on venue/events.
6% percent of the gross donations are withheld from the venue donations to recover basic business cost, such as, insurance, accounting, software, training, etc. The remaining 94% is distributed to the event volunteers family account as a donation for the supported activities on an hourly rate based on the event volunteered for and the hours put into at each venue.
You can check out the specific details for each venue throughout this website!
Application will be sent thru DocuSign to your email after the inquiry is received. Please fill out application completely and submit.
WVSABC VOLUNTEER AGREEMENT
Once you are a member with WVSABC, you are volunteering your services without expectation of personal compensation or monetary reward or reimbursement in order to help staff varied events throughout the Phoenix area venues that we have partnered with for various fundraising.
You understand, intend and agree that you are a volunteer and that none of the contributions so paid or received are intended to be personal compensation to you or any other individual. You intend any services you perform under this agreement to be performed strictly in a volunteer capacity, and you further understand and agree that you do not and will not become an employee of WVSABC for any purpose by reason of the services you are volunteering. You understand and agree that the volunteer services you may provide under this Agreement will be for WVSABC, and you further agree to abide by the policies of WVSABC and the requirements of law, and of governmental bodies that apply to the provision of services at the Facility you are volunteering, you further represent and agree that in undertaking volunteer work for any charity and in providing services thereby at any Facility, you are not, and will not look to become dependent upon WVSABC for food, clothing, shelter, medical care or any of the necessities of life.
WVSABC Board Members